Become part of a tradition of excellence. For 65 years Read Jones Christoffersen has built its reputation for innovation by recruiting and developing creative people.
Network and Support Specialist
Location | Toronto, ON
Start Date | Immediately
- Network Administration and Support
- Assist other members of the Technical Services Team
- Support local staff and systems
- Remotely support staff and systems in other offices across Canada
- Workstation set up
- Monitor and service helpdesk tickets
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Communicate with managers and staff to understand and promote business needs
- Recommend improvements to systems and infrastructure
- Diploma or degree in IT related studies from accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and networking
- MCSE, A+, or equivalent is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter that can work efficiently as part of a team and independently
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships
- Analytical problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Flexible schedule
- A great sense of humour
- Thank you for your expression of interest in our current opening. We will be following up with only those candidates who are of interest to the Company.
- *In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, we strongly prefer applications to be submitted electronically in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank-you.
Submitted by katie on Wed, 02/19/2014 - 16:03