Michael is driven by the pursuit of excellence and a passion to improve the performance, durability, resiliency, and sustainability of the built environment.
He is responsible for leading a group of highly talented engineers and technologists. Michael's group focuses on turn-key engineering solutions and contract administration services for the maintenance, rehabilitation, and conservation of existing buildings.
Michael's expertise includes:
- Building systems renewal solutions and upgrade studies,
- Large-scale capital renewal projects,
- Multi-disciplinary project management,
- Private and public sector capital expenditure planning, Normally reinforced and post-tensioned concrete restoration,
- Building condition assessments,
- Heritage building restoration and conservation.
Michael has dedicated his career to this vocation as he recognizes sustainable design and durable building renewal will be at the forefront of renewable resource initiatives, climate change, and adaptive reuse of existing buildings.