BASc, P.Eng., AScT, RRO, CAHP | Associate
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Industry Training Apprenticeship Commission (ITAC), certified in the trade of Masonry
Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC)
- Professional Member of RCI Inc. (RRO)
- Committee Member of Gastown Heritage Area Planning Committee (GHAPC)
- RCABC-Approved Roof Consultant
- Professional Member of The Masonry Society (TMS) and Member of the Existing Masonry Committee
- Professional Member of Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals
- Professional Member of the BC Association of Heritage Professionals
Glade’s practical construction experience gives him a hands-on approach to problem solving and the ability to effectively communicate with construction trades people.
Glade is a Professional Engineer in the Building Science and Restoration Group of RJC’s Vancouver office. As part of this group Glade leads projects including building evaluations, restoration and seismic upgrades of historic masonry claddings, and building envelope consulting on new and retrofit construction projects. As a Registered Roofing Observer (RRO), Glade also leads a multitude of roofing projects including condition assessments and roofing as standalone projects.
In addition to Glade’s university education, he has the practical application-based education of a Journeyman Mason with six years of “on the tools” experience in the construction industry.
Glade has been involved with many successful restoration projects as both a Tradesman and a Consultant.