Start Date: Immediate
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Administration
Specializing in structural engineering, building science, and restoration, RJC Engineers is one of North America's leading engineering firms. With a staff of more than 600 employees in twelve locations across the country, we offer highly personalized service at the local level with the expertise, depth and resources of a large, national firm.
We are proud of our ability to balance creativity with practicality to help our clients achieve their vision, and understand that creativity starts with the ingenuity of our people. We have a culture of learning and facilitating growth of skills and capabilities; of helping our people fulfill their potential through coaching, teamwork, challenging work assignments and open communications. We strongly believe that if you feel engaged and driven to excel, you will enjoy your daily work experience, and that will result in a level of service that will keep our clients coming back.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the coordination and production of proposals, which includes overall layout and organization of document; coordinating and writing text from various team members; creation of drafts and general information; the design, graphics, data entry, production and final delivery of proposals
- Assisting in arranging photography for proposals
- Assisting with project database maintenance
- Researching and planning various business development and client events
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- 1 to 2 years of proposal related experience with a professional services organization
- Proficient with MS Office
- Committed to providing exceptional client service
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of business personnel
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed, and successfully meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Focuses attention on detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism and composure
- Quick learner with the desire to continually learn and grow
*This position includes a comprehensive group benefits package, discretionary performance bonuses, and annual salary reviews.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to the link below:
We appreciate the interest and efforts of all applicants; however only those short-listed as candidates will be contacted. Upon request, accommodations are available for any persons with disabilities participating in the selection process.
Back to Current Opportunities