BSc, P.Eng. | Principal
Fred brings a steady commitment to projects combined with the strong technical knowledge. Formally trained in hygrothermal simulation (WUFI 5.1 Pro), Fred has a specialization in exterior rope access systems for complex buildings and high angle conditions. This training makes Fred a valuable team member, particularly during testing and construction phases.
Fred uses each project to coach and mentor others, working through problems one-on-one while using the project at hand as a learning tool. His projects include building envelope design for new construction, investigation and restoration of existing envelopes and the rehabilitation of historic facades. Among his varied experience is the design of building envelopes for high-rise buildings, the rehabilitation of historic schools and the evaluation of portfolios of buildings for clients.
He graduated from the University of Calgary, a campus he now provides with building envelope services. Fred is an active contributor within industry. He is President and a former Program Director with the Alberta Building Envelope Council (South), and a former member of the Subject Matter Expert Panel for the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology’s (SAIT) Master Glazier Program
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba (APEGM)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Building Design + Construction Accredited Professional)
- President, Alberta Building Envelope Council (South)