P.Eng., M.Eng. | Associate
John-Edward is involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from schematic design and project coordination to construction administration and supervision of works. A skilled structural designer and project manager he goes the extra mile to keep projects on track, maintain open lines of communication between all stakeholders, and ensure a smooth transition through construction.
He is a versatile engineer with significant project experience in the design of reinforced concrete, structural steel and timber structures. John-Edward has a strong background in seismic design, specifically of structural steel. His demonstrated ability to devise project-specific, cost-effective solutions is a great asset to the teams and clients he works with. His projects include large distribution and retail centres, highrise buildings and institutional projects.
John-Edward completed both his bachelor and master’s degrees at McGill University, subsequently joining RJC. He is active in the industry, lending his expertise to the Vancouver Steel Deck Diaphragm Committee.
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB)
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Vancouver Steel Deck Diaphragm Committee