MSE, PE, SE | President - US Operations
A respected engineer and trusted leader, Stephan’s reputation for delivering quality projects within tight deadlines is well-earned. His deep technical knowledge, industry relationships, and ability to develop elegant and appropriate structural solutions make him highly sought after throughout the United States. He is actively involved in all his projects, providing high-quality services to architects, owners, other consultants, and contractors throughout all project phases.
With over 25 years of structural engineering experience, he continues to lead the design and management of a wide variety of projects, including hotels, casinos, theaters, museums, office towers, and high-end retail. He is skilled in designing with all structural materials and highly knowledgeable about the Uniform Building Code and International Building Code. Notable projects include the Crystals at CityCenter, Golden Gate Hotel and Casino Expansion, Venetian Casino Resort and Venezia Hotel Tower, World Market Center, and the Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace.
Stephan completed his Diplom-Ingenieur at RWTH Aachen in Germany and his Masters in Structural Engineering at Arizona State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Steel Construction, the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the American Institute of Architects. Stephan is professionally licensed in Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Member of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member of the Structural Engineers Association of Southern Nevada (SEASON)
- Member of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American Institute of Architects
- Structural Engineer/Professional Engineer (Arizona SE), California (PE), Florida (PE), Hawaii (PE), Maryland (PE), Mississippi (PE), Nevada (PE/SE), New York (PE), Texas (PE), Utah (PE), Washington (PE), Wisconsin (PE))