BSc, P.Eng., CEng, MICE, MIStructE, LEED® AP | Principal
Chris Davis is a passionate and collaborative leader. He began his career in the United Kingdom and brings a global perspective to all his projects. With a background in construction, Chris applies a practical approach to design, considering implications beyond structure to deliver solutions that are buildable and make sense. He has a specialized knowledge of design and construction using precast concrete and experience in the refurbishment of existing and historic buildings.
His wide-ranging portfolio is a showcase of engineering excellence. Chris values a highly interdisciplinary design process, where brainstorms with the team bring forward unorthodox solutions to meet assignment specific requirements. His projects include Westbrook LRT Station, the University of Calgary’s CNRL Engineering complex expansion and redevelopment and Taylor Family Digital Library, Keynote Urban Village, Mount Royal University parking garage, and the Calgary Stampede’s BMO Centre Expansion and Redevelopment.
Chris graduated from the University of Wales. He worked in the United Kingdom for over 15 years before moving to Canada and joining RJC in 2005. Chris is an active contributor to the Canadian Parking Association and is a LEED Accredited Professional.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (UK)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
- Member of the Canadian Precast Prestressed Concrete Institute (CPCI)
- LEED® Accredited Professional