P.Eng., CCCA, LEED® AP | Associate
Dan leads the Specialty Engineering group in RJC’s Victoria office. He works closely with his group to ensure structural systems are constructed to conform with the design. Since joining RJC, he has significantly grown the specialty engineering services his group provides to support clients’ needs. He has excellent relationships with all the significant contractors and sub-contractors in the Victoria region.
Dan’s areas of expertise include construction engineering, seismic restraint of building components, guardrails and fall protection, as well as site review of primary structural components in building projects.
Dan effectively solves complex issues as they arise on construction projects. He is also a valuable resource to further his colleagues understanding and consideration for constructability in design.
Dan completed a diploma in Civil Engineering Technology (Structural) at Camosun College prior to obtaining his bachelor’s degree from the University of British Columbia. He is a certified construction contract administrator and active member of the Vancouver Island Construction Association.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Young Construction Leaders (Division of the Vancouver Island Construction Association)
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator
- Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia Vancouver Island (SEABC)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)