BSc, P.Eng. FEC, FGC (Hon.), LEED® AP, Parksmart Advisor | Managing Principal
Frank is the Managing Principal for RJC Edmonton's Structural Engineering team. He is a LEED Accredited Professional and was one of the first people in Canada to become a certified Parksmart Advisor. Frank’s designation as a Parksmart Advisor recognizes his proficiency in understanding and implementing sustainable attributes to reduce the environmental impact of parking facilities.
He leads his team to create constructible, effective solutions for clients. He remains actively involved in the assessment of existing structures, structural designs of existing building renovations and upgrades, new building designs, and prime consulting for parking structure projects. His projects include Shell Place, Jubilee Parkade, Lewis Farms Recreation Centre and Windermere Fire Station.
Prior to obtaining his bachelor’s degree at the University of Alberta, Frank worked as a summer student with RJC as part of the Building Science and Restoration team. He joined RJC shortly after graduating. Frank’s current contribution to industry includes an Associate role with the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC), member and Past-Chair of the APEGA/ASET Joint Board of Examiners, and member of the Canadian Parking Association Board of Directors.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba (EGM)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Engineers Geoscientists New Brunswick (APEGNB)
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEG)
- Canadian Green Building Council LEED® Accredited Professional (CaGBC LEED® AP)
- American Concrete Institute (Alberta Chapter)
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC)
- American Institutes of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Canadian Parking Association Board of Directors
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Construction Specifications Canada
- Appointment to Engineers Canada Fellowship
- Appointment to Geoscientists Canada Honorary Fellowship