BASc, P.Eng. | Principal
With over 40 years of experience, Frank brings a wealth of knowledge to clients and colleagues. He is a valued mentor and champion, helping to develop junior and senior engineers to prepare them for the next phase of their careers. A steady, calm, and knowledgeable presence, Frank is a respected collaborator and engineer.
He is actively involved in the design of projects varying in size and complexity, including residential, commercial, retail and industrial buildings. His years in the engineering industry have exposed him to diverse project delivery methods, a wide range of construction materials, and the gamut of weather conditions experienced in western Canada and the northern territories.
Frank graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor of Applied Science degree. After graduation, he joined RJC. Over the course of his career, he has worked in three of the firm’s offices – Vancouver, Toronto and finally Edmonton. He actively gives back to his community and the engineering profession. Frank is a Board Member of the Consulting Engineers of Alberta, and a member of the St. Albert Rotary Club.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEG)
- Engineers Yukon
- Association of Professional Engineers of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Board Member Consulting Engineers of Alberta
- St. Albert Rotary Club, Past President