MEng, P.Eng., LEED® AP, GRP | Principal
Jack is a building science engineer focused on high performance building envelope systems, and the rejuvenation of existing buildings. His interests include developing and maintaining the building stock in a lasting way, providing function and beauty for the long term while reducing operational resources, to create a sustainable built environment.
His experience includes the evaluation of existing building envelopes (walls, windows, skylights, roofing, and heritage envelopes), management of envelope repair and retrofits construction projects, and consulting on envelope design for new construction projects.
Jack is a Certified Passive House Designer and an active member of the Ontario Building Envelope Council and the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants. In addition, he supports RJC as a member of the Building Science Liaison Group, a body that manages building science technical issues across the country.
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Ontario Building Envelope Council (OBEC)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- Certified Passive House Designer
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)