RET, P.L. (Eng), CCCA, LEED® AP | Principal
Jamie leads the evaluation and restoration of existing structures, as well as building envelope design, construction review and interface for a variety of new structures. He also specializes in reserve fund studies and other technical audits, complemented by valuable experience in Edmonton’s competitive condominium market. His team appreciates his mentoring abilities, as well as the synergy he brings to owners and property managers. His background and experience makes him a valuable leader in RJC Edmonton's Building Science and Restoration team.
His contributions include the successful integration and implementation of structural restoration and building science services for existing and new projects. Jamie also supports clients during mediation and arbitration sessions meant to settle construction disputes.
Jamie received his diploma in Civil Engineering Technology and his certificate in Carpentry (Red Seal) at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology. He has completed numerous programs through Construction Specifications Canada, as well as a certificate in Business Management Development from the University of Alberta. In addition to the time Jamie spends volunteering with various committees, he also educates construction industry-related professionals on the CSC Level 1 Principles of Construction Documents.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Alberta Society of Engineering Technology (ASET)
- Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) Executive Board – Edmonton Chapter
- Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA)
- Canadian Green Building Council
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Alberta Chapter
- Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) Northern Alberta Chapter
- Alberta Building Envelope Council North Chapter (ABECN) Board of Directors
- Alberta Building Envelope Council Magazine Committee