AScT, GSC, RRO | Associate
Meticulous, organized and deadline driven, Jason is the go to person for many clients. Working with RJC’s Vancouver Island Building Science and Restoration Team for over 20 years, Jason’s focuses on managing Victoria’s Restoration group, providing technical support to the team and developing strong client relationships.
He works closely with his group to deliver a broad range of consulting services, including building science restoration, roof consulting, project management, contract and tender administration, etc. He works closely with clients to help repair, improve, and maintain their assets.
Jason is a graduate of Thompson Rivers University. He is an Applied Science Technologist (AScT) through ASTTBC; a Gold Seal Certified Owners Construction Manager (GSO) through the Canadian Construction Association, an Accredited Roofing Inspector with the Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC), and attained the Registered Roofing Observer (RRO) designation through the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC). Recently, Jason also completed the Canadian National Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) - Introductory Mediation Course.
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC (ASTTBC)
- Gold Seal Certified (GSC) Owner’s Construction Manager, Canadian Construction Association
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
- Registered Roofing Observer (RRO)
- Accredited Roofing Inspector, Roofing Contractors Association of BC
- Landlord BC
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of BC (ADRBC)