MSc, P.Eng., LEED® AP BD+C | Principal
Jeff brings exceptional project management skills to his projects. His team-focused approach has led him to being the structural lead for numerous Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) projects in Alberta. He is also LEED Accredited Professional, who brings forward thoughtful sustainable approaches to his work.
Jeff’s approach to the design and management of projects ensures that projects are developed, designed, and detailed efficiently. His experience includes the structural design and renovation of a number of significant institutional and commercial projects. Among Jeff’s accomplishments are the structural design of numerous K-12 schools, post-secondary buildings, and healthcare, residential, and recreational projects.
Jeff completed both his bachelor and master’s degrees at the University of Alberta. He joined RJC’s Vancouver office, later moving to the Edmonton office. He is committed to his profession, formerly serving as the Director/Treasurer of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Alberta Chapter, and currently leading RJC”s Sustainable Design Liaison group. Jeff works to ensure the success of the next generation of structural engineers through his ongoing commitment to mentoring 4th year engineering students at the University of Alberta.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEG)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional Building Design + Construction)
- Association for Learning Environments (A4LE)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI): Alberta Chapter