CET, LEED® AP | Principal
Taking an active role in the building renewal field, Jeremy is celebrated for his client-focused approach to Prime Consulting. Jeremy's mastery of the principles behind concrete restoration, protecting structures from the deleterious effects of our environment, and their practical application to situations arising in every project have made him an expert in this field. As a Principal in the Building Science and Restoration team, Jeremy is also responsible for helping develop and grow the practice area across eastern Canada, while ensuring client needs are met He is recognized as a skilled Technologist across the industry.
He manages projects from inception to completion as a valued member on RJC Toronto's Building Science and Restoration team. Jeremy works in the assessment and rehabilitation of various types of aging buildings and structures, including residential, commercial, retail, institutional, and parking structures. His extensive experience in the field of assessment and rehabilitation of existing structures has gained him valuable knowledge on how moisture protection systems behave, and the critical design, specification and construction necessary for a durable assembly. This knowledge and expertise has enable him to be a well sought after waterproofing and traffic topping design consultant on new developments throughout eastern Canada. A selection of Jeremy’s long-term, satisfied clients include DEL Property Management, Oxford Properties Group, Triovest Realty Advisors Inc., DREAM, Quadreal Property Management, BentallGreenOak, Adamson Associates, MMC Architects and Cushman Wakefield.
Jeremy graduated with honours from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology. He is a key contributor in the research and development of technical resources at RJC, including the Structural Restoration Protocol Manual, the Master Restoration Specifications and the Product Review Templates.
- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT)
- Building Concrete Restoration Association of Ontario (BCRAO)
- Vice President - Sealants and Waterproofing Association of Ontario (SWAO)
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Association of Condominium Manager of Ontario (ACMO)
- Greater Toronto Apartment Association (GTAA)
- Member of Technical Committee, Durability of Parking Structure Design Standard (CSA S413)