MEng, P.Eng., LEED® AP | Executive Principal
As Executive Principal, Roger provides strategic and operational leadership for the firm. In addition to leading the development and execution of the firm’s strategic plan, he directs key initiatives and oversees all of RJC’s Technical Services.
Roger specializes in the evaluation, restoration and repair of structures. He has built a reputation for having a client-focused approach to Prime Consulting and Project Management, an approach valued by clients who continue to reach out to Roger to work with RJC.
After graduating from the University of Alberta, Roger joined RJC in Edmonton. He earned a Master’s in Engineering, also from the University of Alberta, then moved to RJC Vancouver. Roger is active within the industry and his community, serving on numerous boards, associations and institutes. In 2020 he was named Surrey’s Business Person of the Year. He was formerly the Chair of the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation Real Estate and Development Committee, and is champion of RJC’s Ride teams, which have raised over $2M for cancer foundations across Canada.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Former Director, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) BC
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)
- Canadian Parking Association (CPA)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI)
- Vancouver Board of Trade
- Burnaby Board of Trade
- Board Member, Surrey Board of Trade