MEng, P.Eng., LEED® AP | Managing Principal
As a Managing Principal, Roger leads a team that includes experts in earthquake engineering for new and existing structures. Across BC, Roger's team members serve as First Responder Engineers and are authors of numerous seismic master planning and post-disaster preparedness documents.
Roger specializes in the evaluation, restoration and repair of structures. He has built a reputation for having a client-focused approach to Prime Consulting and Project Management, an approach valued by clients who continue to choose Roger and his team.
After graduating from the University of Alberta, Roger joined RJC in Edmonton. He earned a Master’s in Engineering, also from the University of Alberta, then moved to RJC Vancouver. Roger is active within the industry and his community, serving on numerous boards, associations and institutes. He was formerly the Chair of the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation Real Estate and Development Committee, and is champion of RJC’s Ride to Conquer Cancer teams, which have raised almost $2M for cancer foundations across Canada.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Former Director, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) BC
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)
- Canadian Parking Association (CPA)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI)
- Vancouver Board of Trade
- Burnaby Board of Trade
- Surrey Board of Trade