P.Eng., Struct.Eng. | Principal
Respected for his broad range of structural engineering experience and expertise, Bob leads a group of engineers and technologists to deliver project excellence for a variety of building types. Bob is he consulted by peers and clients alike for input on new design and the seismic upgrade of existing structures.
Bob focuses on bringing practical solutions to structural engineering challenges. Bob has had a key role in the design of major commercial, residential and institutional buildings. He has led the design of many significant projects at RJC. Some of Bob’s more recent major project involvements include leading the RJC team for the 1133 Melville development, Vancouver Centre II, and the Exchange Office tower development.
Bob is a graduate of Queen’s University. Prior to joining RJC, he worked for firms in Toronto, Kansas City, and the Mariana Islands. He is actively involved in the industry, serving on the National Building Code of Canada (NBC): Standing Committee on Earthquake Design and on EGBC’s Structural Qualifications Board. He is also a Fellow with Engineers Canada, a recognition by his peers for his contributions to the engineering profession.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers Geoscientists of Manitoba (APEGM)
- Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO)
- PE (Missouri)
- Chartered Member, Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
- Structural Qualifications Board (EGBC)
- Member of Standing Committee, Earthquake Design (NBC)