Kelsey Van Steele
BASc, P.Eng., PMP, LEED® AP | Associate
Kelsey is exemplary restoration engineer, with strong attention to detail and a dedication to her work. She cares deeply about her peers and clients, and works diligently to achieve deadlines and keep promises. People know that Kelsey always has their best interest at heart.
With a background in structural restoration, she specializes in fall protection and building maintenance access system design and consulting. Through blending aspects structural, building envelope, and fall protection consulting, Kelsey provides a unique complement to our façade engineering practice, resulting in access system designs that readily balance with other building systems. Her work provides clients with a wide range of services, including access and fall protection system design, existing access system assessments and retrofits, fall protection needs assessments, as well as building maintenance and facade access system consulting for new construction.
Kelsey graduated from the University of British Columbia. She is trained as a SPRAT Certified Level 1 Rope Access Technician and holds the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. Kelsey has co-authored three publications that were presented at the International Society of Fall Protection. She is a leader in her field, serving as an Associate Member on both the CSA Z259 Fall Protection Technical Committee and CSA Z91/Z271 Suspended Access Equipment Technical Committee, standards that govern work at heights and fall protection in Canada.
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)
- SPRAT Certified Level 1 Rope Access Technician
- Fall Protection Design for Engineers Certification – Canadian Standards Association
- Canada Green Building Council (LEED® Accredited Professional)
- Project Management Professional - Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Associate Member, Fall Protection Technical Committee (CSA Z259)
- Associate Member, Suspended Access Equipment Technical Committee (CSA Z91/Z271)