MASc, P.Eng., Struct.Eng., PE (WA), LEED® AP, FEC | Principal
Kevin is a valued mentor, technical (and non-technical) go-to person on his team. He has strong project management skills and consistently looks for ways to streamline processes and improve the way RJC delivers excellent service to our clients. Kevin and his team strive to be responsive and provide practical solutions for their technically challenging and often time sensitive projects.
Kevin initially joined RJC’s Vancouver structural team were he worked on challenging and interesting projects in Canada and the United States. After a decade of designing new structures, he shifted his focus to structural restoration where he leads a team specializing in structural condition assessments and feasibility studies, forensic engineering and damage assessments, base building renovations, repairs, expansions and upgrades, demolition engineering, and prime consulting for structural projects.
Kevin has actively volunteered for over 15 years with Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia and the Structural Engineers Association of BC where he has lead numerous committees and task groups. Engineers Canada awarded Kevin the designation of Fellow in recognition of his contributions to the engineering profession.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia (SEABC), Board of Directors
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)
- Fellow of Engineers Canada
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation Slo-Pitch Committee