RJC appoints principals, associates
Canadian Consulting Engineer | January 10, 2023
RJC Engineers, reportedly Canada’s largest independent and employee-owned engineering firm to specialize in buildings, has appointed three new principals and 14 associates across the country.
Recently appointed as executive principal of RJC Engineers, Steers has been involved in restoring many parking structures in Western Canada. “There was the old Woodward’s Cordova Street parkade, work for the City of Vancouver and lots of parking structure work for mall owners including Oakridge, Metrotown and Pacific Centre,” he says.
- Matt Deegan, P.Eng. (Toronto)
- Benoit Boulanger, P.Eng., ing. (Montreal)
- Kevin Riederer, P.Eng., P.E. (Vancouver)
The new associates include:
- Tom Tong, P.Eng. (Vancouver)
- Tommy Lai, P.Eng. (Vancouver)
- Deanna Perrin, P.Eng. (Kelowna, B.C.)
- Sameer Hasham, P.Eng. (Vancouver Island)
- Dan Gao, P.Eng. (Vancouver Island)
- Patrick Hughson, P.Eng. (Calgary)
- James Wells, P.Eng. (Edmonton)
- Kristopher Bales, P.Eng. (Edmonton)
- Jordan Swail, P.Eng. (Kitchener, Ont.)
- Stephen Plesko, P.Eng. (Toronto)
- Joseph Dukovcic, P.Eng. (Toronto)
- Scott Norris, P.Eng. (Toronto)
- Crystal Wegner (Kelowna)
- Mark Felt (Kelowna)
“We are pleased to recognize these individuals for the contributions they have made to RJC and the benefits they bring to our clients, industry and communities,” says Jeff Rabinovitch, chair. “Each of them is professional, collaborative and dedicated to engineering excellence.”
Celebrating its 75th year, RJC specializes in structural engineering, building science, structural restoration, parking facility design, structural glass engineering and building energy modelling.