RJC’s Ottawa Office Moves to Accommodate Accelerated Growth
RJC Engineers, a leading provider of consulting engineering services, is excited to announce a major office move to a larger space in Ottawa. RJC has moved to 304 – 1545 Carling Avenue. The office can be reached at 613.714.7000.
“We are thrilled to continue to build upon our long term commitment to Ottawa, and to grow to best serve the region. Our office brings people together to innovate and knowledge share, and helps us continue to deliver a great experience to our clients,” states Managing Principal, Mike Moffatt.
RJC has played a pivotal role in many projects throughout Ottawa and the surrounding region, including:
- National Holocaust Monument
- Rideau Centre Red Garage Redevelopment
- Ottawa Community Housing Building Renewal projects
- Zibi Block 211 Office Building
- 1730 St. Laurant Boulevard Building Condition Assessment
- The Royal Canadian Dragoons facility at 4th Canadian Division Support Base Petawawa Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) project and many others.
The new location will become our long-term home in the region, and satisfies our short and long term space needs to accommodate continued growth serving Ottawa and the surrounding area. RJC provides a full range of services, including structural engineering, structural restoration, building science, parking facility design, structural glass and façade engineering, building energy modelling, audits and studies.
Managing Principals Mike Moffatt and Philip Sarvinis support Regional Managers Michael Park and James Pye. Drawing on the bench strength of RJC's national talent, the Ottawa office provides the depth and resources of a large national firm, with the attention and accountability of a local team.