BSc., MASc, P.Eng., CAHP | Associate
Dan has a genuine interest in creating better places and spaces. He works collaboratively with design teams to develop solutions that create and inspire the people who use the facilities. He leads a talented group of professionals to deliver a wide variety of residential, commercial, institutional, and heritage projects.
Dan is methodical in his assessments, collaborative in his approach, and sensitive to the environmental and cultural values of buildings, sites and stakeholders. His portfolio includes the University of Calgary’s CNRL Engineering Complex, cSPACE King Edward School, Cornstone Townhomes and Sidewalk Citizen Park.
Dan completed his Bachelor’s degree at Queen’s University and his Master’s at the Royal Military College of Canada. He is a professional member of the Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals, a designation that recognizes Dan’s proficiency in helping to preserve, restore and rehabilitation heritage structures.
- Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Association for Preservation Technology (APT)
- Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals (CAHP)
- Previous Director – Thornhill Child Care Society