BSc., MASc, P.Eng. | Associate
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Association for Preservation Technology (APT)
- Director – Thornhill Child Care Society
- Prentice, Dan. "Repair of Deteriorated Concrete in Composite Stone Veneers at Cave and Basin NHS." Presented at the Association for Preservation Technology Conference, Quebec City, February 2014.
- Prentice, Dan. "Prestressed SRP and CFRP Sheets for Strengthening Concrete Beams." Presented at the International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering CICE, Miami, Florida, December 13-15, 2006.
- Prentice, Dan. "Prestressed Steel Reinforced Polymer Sheet Strengthening For Reinforced Concrete Beams." American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Journal of Composites for Construction, 2006.
- Prentice, Dan. "Prestressed SRP Sheets; An Alternative To Strengthening RC Beams With Prestressed CFRP Sheets." American Concrete Institute Structural Journal, 2006
Dan has a genuine interest in creating better places and spaces. He works collaboratively with design teams to develop solutions that create and inspire the people who use the facilities.
He has worked on some of RJC’s most technically demanding assessment, new construction, refurbishment and redevelopment projects. His strong technical background allows him to make a creative yet practical contribution to these types of projects.
Dan’s experience in community oriented developments makes him ideal for this project. He is methodical in his assessments, collaborative in his approach and sensitive to the environmental and cultural values of buildings, sites and stakeholders.