AScT, P.Eng., LEED® AP, CCCA, CEA | Principal
Kevin is responsible for the Building Science group in RJC’s Victoria office. With his extensive knowledge of buildings, materials, and systems, Kevin provides efficient, durable, and practical solutions to all facets of a building enclosure. His structural background and approachable personality further compliment his strong technical abilities as a Building Enclosure Specialist.
Kevin leads Building Enclosure projects for both new and existing buildings of all size and complexity from the initial conceptual and planning stages through design, construction and commissioning. Motivated to provide the best service available, Kevin provides practical solutions that work. He specializes in the evaluation of thermal and hygrothermal performance of building enclosure assemblies and systems, and is a proponent of sustainable, efficient, and durable design practices.
Born and raised on Vancouver Island, Kevin joined RJC in 2006. He received his Bachelor of Engineering from Lakehead University. Prior to this, Kevin completed a Diploma in Civil Technology at Camosun College and Certificate as a Drafting Design Technician from North Island College. He is President of the British Columbia Building Envelope Council (BCBEC), and is a member of the Building Enclosure Committee for the Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC).
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Engineers Yukon
- Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC LEED® Accredited Professional)
- Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC)
- Construction Specifications Canada
- Board Member, City of Victoria Civic Heritage Trust
- EGBC: Building Enclosure Committee
- Past President, British Columbia Building Envelope Council (BCBEC)
- Member of Technical Committee, Thermal Bridging Methodology (CSA z5010)